Pegasus Group teamed up with 39 Essex Chambers to host a webinar – “What have I missed? A Summary of the ‘New Normal’ and recent changes.”
Chaired by Victoria Hutton from 39 Essex Chambers, our panel – Nicky Parsons, Gail Stoten, Richard Cook, Michelle Simpson-Gallego shares their thoughts on what the future of will look like as we emerge from lockdown. They discussed key developments from March to June 2020 and spoke about how ‘the new normal’ is working at the moment. Key topics included:
- Making Planning Applications and Decision-Taking
- Local Plan and Neighbourhood Plan Progression
- Extending the life of a Planning Permission
- Permitted Development and Changes of Use
- COVID-19 and housing
- What is the future for scheme design
If you was not able to join the webinar but would like to watch the recording you can do so here.
Our speakers have prepared a couple of notes to accompany the webinar and can be downloaded with the links below:
If you have any queries about what has been discussed in the webinar, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.