William Davis Homes
Rugby Borough Council
Key Project Information
- Redevelopment of Rugby’s iconic former radio station at Houlton
Over a 20 year period, the strategic masterplan is set to deliver:
- 6,200 homes
- New primary and secondary schools
- 31 hectares of employment space
- District centre and local centre
- The 146 new homes will be made up of a variety of designs and will comprise a mix of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed properties forming part of the wider Sustainable Urban Extension (SUE) submitted as a joint venture between Urban and Civic and Aviva Investors in 2014.
We are delighted to secure these key parcels of land at Houlton from Urban & Civic through a bidding process and now very much look forward to delivering our award-winning properties to the people of Rugby.
Matt Colloby, William Davis Homes
We supported William Davis on their initial bid to Urban & Civic which required a sketch layout for the site and a concept for developing the William Davis house types to respond to the design code.
As part of the reserved matters application, we developed a bespoke range of house types in response to the design code
We developed the overall layout and incorporated feedback from Urban& Civic, Rugby Borough Council and William Davis into a successful planning submission that satisfied all stakeholders.