Sector: Retirement Living & Care Homes
Pegasus Group is proud to be sponsoring the Care Homes & Retirement Living Property Conference taking place at De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London next Tuesday 27th November.
The property event is the largest event in the sector with more than 500 delegates attending. The day provides a detailed update on the different Senior Living Markets, looks at where investment is coming from and analyses where the opportunities are for both investing and operating in the sector.
You can view the full programme details online.
Pegasus Group has considerable experience and knowledge in supporting the delivery of care homes, care villages and assisted living residences.
Some of our services in the sector include:
- Planning applications and appeals
- S106 & CIL
- Site assessment and feasibility studies • Expert witness & evidence for public enquiries
- Representations for emerging policy
- Economics services – benefits of a development
- Design and landscape design services
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Landscape Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Community consultation
- Project management
If you would like to meet us at the event, a team from Pegasus Group will be attending on the day including Regional Director, Jonathan Rainey, Director, Hilary Degnan, Associate Landscape Architect, Frances Horne and Principal Planner, Elizabeth Fowler.
For more information about Pegasus Group and its services, please contact us.