Sector: Residential, Regeneration & Commercial
Location: Jurys Inn, East Midlands Airport
Pegasus Group is delighted to announce sponsorship of the East Midlands Economic Forum, hosted by Insider Media. This forum will be taking place on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 at the Jurys Inn, East Midlands Airport.
This forum will be looking at what the benefits of a devolution deal with the government, could mean for East Midland businesses, transport system and skills.
There are two big themes the forum will be exploring:
- The business investments taking place,
- And the broader developments that will support these to make the East
Midlands an exciting place to do business.
There will be a panel of senior business and public sector professionals, including one of our Executive Directors – Gary Lees. They will assess how devolved power would be a major boost to the East Midlands Airport and East Midlands Gateway as well as the region’s ambition to be a global logistics megahub. This breakfast forum aims to explore the following:
- East Midlands Master planning,
- Master planning and design around Totom,
- Residential property market and development in the region,
- Regeneration in the region,
- What kind of devolution deal is best for the East Midlands?
- How the Derby-Nottingham Metro Strategy would benefit the economy,
- What can be learned from the West Midlands Combined Authority,
- The role of the Midlands Engine,
- And the impact of the East Midlands Gateway.
This is a free event and spaces are limited, so be sure to book yourself a place if you’re interested in attending. You can find out more information about this event and book yourself a place on the Insider Media Limited website.
Contact us to find out more about Pegasus Group.