Sector: Energy, Minerals & Waste
The two day exhibition focused on the oil and gas sector provided a contextual overview of licensing activities and related topics for the UKCS and surrounding areas.
Our experts have experience in a wide variety of projects including oil and gas, solar power, on and offshore wind, bio-energy, tidal power, energy from waste, anaerobic digestion and hydro power.
We provide a range of services to assist clients in their projects ensuring that project goals are met including:
• Site Assessment and Feasibility Studies
• Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
• Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
• Mitigation Design
• Restoration Proposals
• Detailed Landscape Design
• Contract Administration
• Environmental Management Plans
• Stakeholder and Public Consultation
• Expert Witness and Evidence for Public Inquiries
• Environmental Awareness Statements
Key representatives from Pegasus Group who work within the energy sector will be present including Executive Director, Andrew Cook from the Cirencester office and Director, Chris Jarvis from the Leeds office.
You can visit us on stand 25 for an informal chat.
For further information about Pegasus Group and its services, please contact us.