Jonathan has worked within the private sector for the duration of his career and joined Pegasus in 2006. He has advised national housebuilders; national care developers and operators; national retailers as well as private landowners.
He has been involved in the following recent successes:
- Planning permission for an urban extension to a South Gloucestershire town
- Numerous large care villages in Hart, Eastleigh, Cotswolds, Warwick
- Numerous assisted living and care homes schemes, principally in the South East, South West and Midlands
- Several new convenience stores in out of centre retail locations
- Successful Judicial Review for a new supermarket
- Allocation of a site for a care village in an emerging Local Plan
- The roll out of circa 50 new stores for a national takeaway retailer
Jonathan has a commercially driven mind, excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills which have resulted in delivering complex planning permissions and site allocations in challenging situations.