As part of a planning application for a holiday and leisure park in Cornwall, Pegasus Group analysed the economic impact that the proposals will have on the area.
The scheme comprises more than 200 units of holiday accommodation, along with leisure facilities, exhibition space, a convention centre, a restaurant, cafe, public house and retail uses. The analysis undertaken by Pegasus Group quantified a number of benefits, including:
- Construction employment opportunities
- Contribution of the construction phase to economic output
- Permanent job opportunities created by the development and how these will enhance the existing strengths of the local economy
- Skills and occupation profiles of the permanent jobs created
- Contribution of the development to economic output once operational
Images: PRP Architects