It is Pegasus Group’s policy, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- to provide and maintain plant and equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risks to health;
- to make arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances;
- to provide such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of employees and visitors;
- to maintain any place of work under the company’s control in a condition that is safe and without risks to health and to provide and maintain means of access to and egress from it that are safe and without such risks;
- to provide and maintain a working environment for employees that is safe and without risks to health and is adequate as regards facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work;
- to provide such protective equipment as is necessary for the health and safety at work of employees;
- to monitor the effectiveness of health and safety provisions within the company, in consultation with the appointed staff representatives, if any;
- to keep the company Health and Safety Policy under regular review and to duly publish any amendments.
It is equally a duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act for everyone engaged in company activities to exercise responsibility and care in the prevention of injury and ill health to themselves and to others who may be affected by acts and omissions at work. No person shall intentionally interfere with, or misuse anything provided by the company in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
This Health and Safety Policy will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it continues to be aligned with current legislation, best practice and responds to any relevant findings of audits. To view the policy in full please click here.
Group Health and Safety Manager for Pegasus Group is Christina Johnson, CMIOSH. Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com